__

__

Friday 3 January 2014

Happy 2014 :-)

Time passed very fast. About 2 months of school holiday already ended.and it's 3rd of January 2014. School started 2 days,everything is fine. Glad to see all of my classmates came back healthy,fine and with smile. I know we have to learn new thing for everyday. Some form 4 teachers remained as my form 5's. I think their teaching style will change because SPM is coming,I hope so. For teacher I never teach by them before,they are good too. It's great,they can teach very well. 
        Back to New Year's Eve,planned to countdown with my parent at outside but my cousin said she want to go to KL for her work's stuff,I think so la,I tak tanya pun. It's quite sudden for me,I knew it at afternoon when my parent told me when they came back from work. She's from Pulau Penang. Yup,a nice state to visit and eat also,like prawn noodle,curry mee,fried kuey teow and many more. She's my mother's brother's daughter,aka ''表姐''. At night,we went to Shogun,Sunway Pyramid there to have our dinner. You know right,having buffet,will bloat you up,eat many as you can or else you'll 'sik dai'/rugi. (That's Cantonese) :P Quite happy although I can't go for countdown because I can have my dinner with my family. And eat as many as you can. We finish it at around 9:30,then we were walking here and there so we can digest as well. I was looking for some football jersey at there,looking for sales one. Yes,I saw but I didn't buy although it's cheap but my mum have to pay it and there's only Brazil,France and Liverpool. Haish,what la Liverpool,the most expensive among them and not club I support. For France,I didn't check the price tag because the design... damn... like prison's clothes. 

Here's the design. OMG,don't know why Nike can did this. Maybe it's nice for somebody.
For the Brazil,I wanted but I cancelled up my mind after that. *经济不景气*
It's enough for me and I'm happy because I can saw football jersey in front of my eyes although I didn't buy them. /欣赏
        Well we went back home after that. My sister went back home with her friend first because my cousin's car was not enough for seat. So,my cousin send my parent back home first then fetch my sister at her friend's house. Well ,my cousin have to send her colleague to his fried's house at Cheras there because he's not gonna stay in my house. Go here,go there.time passed,it's around 11:30 PM. Going to be 2014 year,a new year. Around 11:58 PM,we still stuck in the traffic jam. After we passed the traffic jam area,the time already passed 12 AM. My counsin terus stop her car beside the road,and went down the car to see the fireworks,amazing... My cousin pun took a photo of 4 of us. 


          Guess which one is me,hahah. It's that red color shirt one. Beside of me is my sister,and in front of me is my cousin and her colleague beside her in the photo. *SMILE* 
Then my cousin pun send her colleague back to his friend's house. Btw,his name is Yi Hong,hahah. 
          
         On 1st January,we went to IKEA after we had our breakfast. My cousin love to go there because you know right.... there's only IKEA in Malaysia. She can looks for the stuff she was searching before this. I also bought some stuff at there.

Here is it : 
A set of tindra/candle,it's sweet smelting 
Bright in the dark.
Some suit covers and hungers for my jersey .

That's all,my mum got some kitchen's stiff too. 
Then,we went to 1 utama to jalan-jalan,I was searching my CNY shorts but I didn't get any. It's okay, slow slow come. Man man lai. After that my cousin got back to Penang after we had our lunch. Such an exhausted day for me.  

*HAPPY NEW YEAR & GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYTHING*




No comments:

Post a Comment