__

__

Thursday 16 January 2014

First jersey from Zalora

I feel happy for today,just received my first ever Malaysia league's jersey from Zalora Malaysia. It's Selangor away jersey used for year 2011-12 . I selected Cash On Delivery service from them and I'm satisfied with their service. I ordered on Saturday and they dispatched my order on Monday,and I just got it just now. I'm glad that they just used 3 days due Tuesday was public holiday. It was sent by TAQBIN. 

        I'm staying at Selangor so I chose to buy their shirt and support them. Hopefully they can win for this year.



Front view


Close up 


Manufacture by Kappa brand.

Their products are made of really high quality materials thus give me the comfort I need when wearing one. 
Thank you Zalora for the great service. ^^

*First Kappa shirt owned

  

No comments:

Post a Comment