__

__

Wednesday 22 January 2014

17th birthday

Tuesday,21th day of 2014. 21-1-2014 . It's my birthday,I'm officially 17 years old. Nothing special for this year actually. Just turned 17,get older and received more gift if compare with last year. :3 Last year,I got a shirt from my sister. 

Okay,let's start! Morning,I went to school as usual. Got some wishes from my friends because they on their facebook on morning or even midnight. Want to be panda? XD Lots of birthday wishes also written from my friend on my facebook. And I replied with 'Thank you. :D' #typical Thanks,my friends. Really appreciate it. 感激不尽 

I hope it will be a good year for me. At night ,my sister bought me a cake,fruits cake. Love it,fruits on top of the cake.
Yum yum,feel hungry now? But honestly,I hate the cream,too much for me. /FATSSS/


1 large candle as 10 years old and 7 smaller candles as well.

After I blew the candles,my sister gave me an ang paw and said "buy what you want with this money as your gift" Thank you sister. But I'm gonna keep the money not going to use it. How much is it? I also don't know at first .


How much ?! How much?!
 

Ta~ da~,RM 100 inside the ang paw. 
RINGGIT MALAYSIA
How if it was pound ? Hahahah,just kidding .
Yang penting keikhlasan,thank you sis.

That's what I received on my birthday,before this my mum also bought me something but not birthday present, For me,it is, Glad to own it. ^_^

I bought this Chelsea jersey from online because it's cheap and worth to buy.  


I bought it is not because I support Blues. It's because the gold color,I like it, 
   
After edited.
(Lampard printing coming soon.) :P

Then,my mum bought me a watch. Actually my mum was choosing for her colleague that leaving the company soon. But RM 54 for each and RM 100 for a pair. I pun asked my mum to buy 1 for me. It's worth tough.
Quite heavy but nice la,not sure suit me tak. :3

For today,22-1-2014, My school held a marathon event (merentas desa). Just practice,I repeat,practice. About 7.5 kilometer. Of course I walked XD Didn't run much,chat with friends,making jokes and listening to some songs. Enjoying 'journey'. Anyway,there's real one on this Saturday. For Sunday,I have my futsal training. Siao liao. Can I still be alive after this all? Stay tuned. XD  

*Gogogo



No comments:

Post a Comment