__

__

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Missed...

        Sigh... just missed some UCL match (Borrusia Cortmund vs Arsenal) because couldn't wake up. Even my phone's alarm and mum called also couldn't works,maybe I'm too sleepy and tired. There also have some UCL matches yesterday especially my favorite team Manchester United against Real Sociedad,I ter-slept after first hal
f finished,maybe it's because the match was too boring for me and just some shot attempted from Man United. The result was 0-0 wth and I realize Chicharito and van Persie missed some great opportunity to score... 

Here's some video :

       Can't believe Arsenal beat Borrusia Dortmund by 1-0,the scorer was Ramsey. Not sure is because their luck,strategy or what... I only Dortmund have a lot of good players and their fans was mad for every matches,fulfilled the stadium. I think their attendance capacity will be full and earn money kao kao xD Hahahah... Good luck to Dortmund for up coming matches because there are now #3 in UCL group stage.

UCL result for this week (6-7/11)


No comments:

Post a Comment