__

__

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Basketball !!

It's Tuesday and I had basketball with my friends in the early morning. It's rare,I repeat,it's rare. It's rare to make me playing basketball on weekday. It's because one of my friend Sherman that stay near by my house decide to join then we can going back home together. Better than alone,it's quite dangerous and far. I'm boring and lazy if he didn't come. Long time didn't see him since the final exam ends. We walked back home together,chat chat on the way,nice right. After that he walked back to Eng Ann,he have somethings to settle.

Here some pictures with fresh air,I'm the first who got there,waiting there .___.

Love the whether and fresh air,completely perfect !

Ian Phang,the one who stayed nearest came at around 8:15 AM. Damn! Me? 7:15 AM
Waiting alone at there,hate this feelings actually but worth. Can play,meet,talk and exercise with friends. Yeah,keep our health healthier and stronger ! ;-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment